Follow us on twitter @3v3midwest for news, photos, discounts and more!
The Chicago Fire and 3v3 Live are pleased to announce the Fire 3v3 Live tournament on Saturday, July 19th. This will feature the local tournament and get together at the Chicago Fire match that night vs. Philadelphia. All Championship matches will be played before the Fire game on Toyota Park’s field!!
All registered players and one coach will receive a ticket to the Fire Match Saturday, July 19th at 7:30PM - Additional Discounted tickets will be available for only $20 and may be purchased online at www.chicago-fire.com/3v3 or by calling Rachel Myers at 708.496.6786.
IF IT RAINS THAT DAY, CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON THE CHICAGO FIRE PRACTICE FIELDS DUE TO THE GAME THAT NIGHT.
1. Each team will receive one Chicago Fire match ticket per registered player and ONE coach ticket – MAXIMUM roster size of 6 players.
2. ALL PARENTS OR OTHER SPECTATORS wishing to attend the 3v3 Live final, regardless of attending the Fire game that night, must purchase a ticket to the Fire match at $20 each. (Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket)
3. ANYONE EXCEPT REGISTERED PLAYERS AND ONE COACH must have a ticket in order to get in to watch the championship games at Toyota Park.
4. Whether you are staying for the game or not, you must pay for parking, $15 per vehicle.
5. No cleats will be allowed on the field at Toyota Park, turf shoes ONLY. You WILL NOT be allowed to play if you have cleats.
6. There is a POSSIBILITY that we will NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE GOLD AND SILVER DIVISIONS for this tournament due to field space at Toyota Park.
7. As we only have room for 14 championship games, only if it comes down to it, the 14 LARGEST DIVISIONS will play at Toyota Park.
|LOCATION||Berens Park||493 N Oaklawn Ave, Elmhurst, 60126|
|START TIME||8:00 AM or Later|
|CHECK IN||30 Minutes BEFORE your first game. 3 v 3 Live Requires Proof of age - This can be Player Cards, Copies of Birth Certificates, or Drivers License||Roster frozen at check in|
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE||Early Bird is June 19th @ midnight. Final is July 13th @ midnight.|
|COST||Early Bird is $210. Final is $240|
|SCHEDULES||Schedules will be posted by the Thursday before tournament by noon.|
|TEAMS||Up to 6 players per team||Players may only play on one team per division.|
|DIVISIONS||U6-Adult||May be combined if needed|
|TOURNAMENT INFO||All teams will play a minimum of four games. * All players will receive an official 3v3 Live Soccer Tour tournament t-shirt. * The top three teams in each division will receive custom medals for each player.|
|QUALIFY FOR DISNEY 3V3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS||Teams that participate in a 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 16-19, 2015 -- Teams must play and finish in the top 6 in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships|
Come play against the best at the 3v3 World Championship!!!
Teams that participate in any 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 16-19, 2015 -- Teams must play and finish in the top 6 in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships
As first started last year, we will once again be doing our two divisions of GOLD and SILVER for our tournaments. It will ask during your registration process as to which division you would like.
GOLD....Upper division, club level players
SILVER.....Lower division, recreational players
When we don't have enough teams to create both a gold & silver for an age group, a few things could happen:
1. They could be combined to make one age group
2. Gold teams would be moved up to the next level at Silver
We try to do our best to create the best possible competition for our groups and will adjust the brackets accordingly. Please try to catagorize your team where they should be.
The tournament director has the right to move a team up if he feels that a team should be placed into the GOLD division if registered for SILVER.