Follow us on Twitter for photos, contests, updates and more:
The Chicago Fire and 3v3 Live are pleased to announce the Fire 3v3 Live tournament on Saturday, July 11th. This will feature the local tournament and get together at the Chicago Fire match that night. All Championship matches will be played before the Fire game on Toyota Park’s field!!
All registered players and one coach will receive a ticket to the Fire Match Saturday, July 11th at 7:30PM - Additional Discounted tickets will be available for only $20 and may be purchased online at www.chicago-fire.com/3v3 or by calling Ed Kaczynski at 708-496-6784
IF IT RAINS THAT DAY, CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON THE CHICAGO FIRE PRACTICE FIELDS DUE TO THE GAME THAT NIGHT.
1. Each team will receive one Chicago Fire match ticket per registered player and ONE coach ticket – MAXIMUM roster size of 6 players.
2. ALL PARENTS OR OTHER SPECTATORS wishing to attend the 3v3 Live final, regardless of attending the Fire game that night, must purchase a ticket to the Fire match at $20 each. (Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket)
3. ANYONE EXCEPT REGISTERED PLAYERS AND ONE COACH must have a ticket in order to get in to watch the championship games at Toyota Park.
4. Whether you are staying for the game or not, you must pay for parking, $15 per vehicle.
5. No cleats will be allowed on the field at Toyota Park, turf shoes ONLY. You WILL NOT be allowed to play if you have cleats.
6. There is a POSSIBILITY that we will NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE GOLD AND SILVER DIVISIONS for this tournament due to field space at Toyota Park.
7. As we only have room for 16 championship games, only if it comes down to it, the 16 LARGEST DIVISIONS will play at Toyota Park.
Once again we will be having a special t-shirt created just for this tournament only. A couple of things in regards to the shirts:
1. You must have the players rostered IN THE SYSTEM by Monday morning July 6th at 9:00 AM or they WILL NOT get the special shirt. They will receive a regular tournament shirt. A LIST WILL BE PRINTED OUT AT THAT TIME AND NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED IN SIZES OR ADDITIONS.
2. We will again be doing additional pre-orders for EXTRA shirts. Please remember registered players already get them, but if you want one for a COACH, PARENTS, SIBLINGS, OR JUST EXTRA FOR PLAYERS.....please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order. Please state the size and quantity you want, along with the division and team name you are signed up with. COST FOR EXTRA SHIRTS ARE:
Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small........$10
Adult Medium, Adult Large.......$12
Adult Extra Large or XXL.........$15
In an effort to create more competitive brackets and better playing experience for teams that come to our tournaments, 3v3 Live will take registration based on both chronological age and competitive level (gold/silver) of teams.
GOLD.....Usually competitive/travel/academy players SILVER....More rec players or players with not top level skills yet
Rather than our base bracket consisting of players of the same age, we will start the grouping process by automatically placing teams that sign up as “gold” teams with the “silver” teams that are one year older.
Example - ’99 (u14) gold teams will be placed with ’98 (U15) silver teams.
If we have enough teams for both brackets that sign up to participate, they will be split into their own groups.
Note: If a team in your area plays as a “silver” team and demolishes the competition, it will be at the tournament director’s discretion to “promote” them to "gold" should they sign up for another tournament as “silver”.
We have been having a lot of Registration issues with teams who are using Internet Explorer to Register. Please use Firefox or Chrome for best results when registering your team while we fix these issues. Thanks
|LOCATION||Andrew High School||9001 171st St, Tinley Park 60477|
|START TIME||8:00 AM or Later|
|CHECK IN||30 Minutes BEFORE your first game. 3 v 3 Live Requires Proof of age - This can be Player Cards, Copies of Birth Certificates, or Drivers License||Roster frozen at check in|
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE||Early Bird is June 11th. Standard is June 27th. Late Deadline is July 5th at midnight|
|COST||Early Bird is $210. Standard is $240. Late Fee is $265.|
|SCHEDULES||Schedules will be posted by the Wednesday before tournament by 8:00.|
|TEAMS||Up to 6 players per team||Players may only play on one team per division.|
|DIVISIONS||U6-Adult||May be combined if needed|
|TOURNAMENT INFO||All teams will play a minimum of four games. * All players will receive an official 3v3 Live Soccer Tour tournament t-shirt. * The top 2 teams in each division will receive custom medals for each player. 3rd place medals are given out for divisions that have 6 or more teams.|
|QUALIFY FOR DISNEY 3V3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS||Teams that participate in a 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 15-18, 2016 -- Teams must play and finish in the top 6 in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships|
|Protexted is an Android app that is designed to make driving safer for us all. This app is activated by your phones GPS and will block all incoming text messages, phone calls, e mails and more, plus it will send an automated response message when you receive a text while you are driving to let your friends and family know you are driving and unavailable to respond until you reach your destination. Protect your loved ones with this life saving App.|
Teams that participate in any 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 15-18, 2016 -- Teams must play and finish in the top 6 in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships