Follow us for photos, contests, updates and more!
The Chicago Fire and 3v3 Live are pleased to announce the Fire 3v3 Live tournament on Saturday, July 9th. This will feature the local tournament on this date with the finals being played on WED, July 13th before the game. All Championship matches will be played before the Fire game on Toyota Park’s field!! (If your team would qualify to play but can't make the Wednesday game, your final will be played the same day of the main draw on Saturday)
All registered players and one coach will receive a ticket to the Fire Match Wednesday, July 13th at 7:30PM - Additional Discounted tickets will be available for only $13 and may be purchased online at www.chicago-fire.com/3v3 or by calling Ed Kaczynski at 708-496-6784
IF IT RAINS THAT DAY, CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON THE CHICAGO FIRE PRACTICE FIELDS DUE TO THE GAME THAT NIGHT.
1. Each team will receive one Chicago Fire match ticket per registered player and ONE coach ticket – MAXIMUM roster size of 6 players.
2. ALL PARENTS OR OTHER SPECTATORS wishing to attend the 3v3 Live final, regardless of attending the Fire game that night, must purchase a ticket to the Fire match at $13 each. (Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket)
3. ANYONE EXCEPT REGISTERED PLAYERS AND ONE COACH must have a ticket in order to get in to watch the championship games at Toyota Park.
4. Whether you are staying for the game or not, you must pay for parking, $20 per vehicle. ($12 if purchased in advance)
5. No cleats will be allowed on the field at Toyota Park, turf shoes ONLY. You WILL NOT be allowed to play if you have cleats.
6. There is a POSSIBILITY that we will NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE GOLD AND SILVER DIVISIONS for this tournament due to field space at Toyota Park.
7. As we only have room for 16 championship games, only if it comes down to it, the 16 LARGEST DIVISIONS will play at Toyota Park.
3v3 Live now gives you the ability to manage all of your tournaments and all of your teams under one account!
Please be aware the 3v3 Live has switched over to the NEW age brackets ahead of the Aug 1st deadline. Please take this into consideration when registering your team so you put them accordingly
THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL CHANGE IN VENUE TO ARGO SPORTS PARK. THIS IS ONLY ABOUT 10 MIN FROM THE PREVIOUS LOCATION. PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ONTO ANYONE ON YOUR TEAM.
|LOCATION||Argo Sports Park||5700 S Archer Rd, Summit 60501|
|START TIME||9:00 AM or Later|
|CHECK IN||30 Minutes BEFORE your first game. 3 v 3 Live Requires Proof of age - This can be Player Cards, Copies of Birth Certificates, or Drivers License||Roster frozen at check in|
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE||Extended to July 6 at Midnight|
|COST||Early is $225. Standard Fee is $250.|
|TEAMS||Up to 6 players per team||Players may only play on one team per division.|
|DIVISIONS||U6-Adult (New age groups being used)||May be combined if needed|
|TOURNAMENT INFO||All teams will play a minimum of four games. * All players will receive an official 3v3 Live Soccer Tour tournament t-shirt. * The top 2 teams in each division will receive custom medals for each player. 3rd place medals are given out for divisions that have 5 or more teams.|
|QUALIFY FOR DISNEY 3V3 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS||Teams that participate in a 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 2017 -- Teams must play and finish in the top half of your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships.|
Teams that participate in any 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 13-16, 2017 -- Teams must play and finish in the top half in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships